Summer approaches once again and is the perfect to season to enjoy outdoor activities and spend quality time with the family. At OXXO Care Cleaners we love the summer because is all about family and sharing beautiful moments connecting with nature.
Outdoor activities are proven to be the healthiest and most satisfying activities out there, sun and fresh air are one of the most valuable things we have in life, and the summer time is the perfect season to get the most out of it.
Here are some tips so that you can enjoy summer to the fullest in the safest way possible.
- First and most important tip for the summer. Drink lots of water, keeping yourself hydrated it really is the most important thing you should keep in mind all summer, if your running some errands or just going for a walk, you run the risk of getting dehydrated quite fast if you don’t take a bottle of water with you. Of course we are green, environmentally friendly and non toxic so we always recommend the sustainable ways to keep yourself hydrated, we recommend having a reusable bottle that you can fill up with water every time you’re getting ready to hit the road, and try not to drink caffeinated beverages outside as those are most likely to dehydrate you, so stick with coconut water, electrolyte filled drinks or just plane water for fewer calories.
- Another really important tip, we love being outdoors but the bright sun may have no mercy. Make sure when you wear sunblock or sunscreen with a protection factor of at least 15 ( SPF15), that can be very helpful to protect your skin if yore getting ready to go to the park or the beach with your family or even in the car on your way to work you may be at risk of sun damage.
- Stock up on accessories, sunglasses to prevent eye irritation, hats to prevent overheating and headaches can be of lot of help when one is exposed to direct sunlight.
- If you have to stay outdoor for several hours, try to keep yourself in the shade, that can definitely help getting some heat related stress.
- And last but not least, if you do end up getting fatigue or heat related stress, make sure you pamper yourself to a cool shower or bath, drink lots of liquid, put your feet up and relax. After all summer is just getting started.
We hope you like our tips, please feel free to give us some feedback of your own, we always like to know what you have to say.