As a full-service dry cleaner, we pride ourselves in all the details that make OXXO Care Cleaners different from other dry cleaners, and we encourage our customers to ask questions because we have the answers and we love educating and serving the world.
These are some of the questions you should be asking your dry cleaner:
What makes you green, organic or environmentally friendly?
At OXXO Care Cleaners, we don’t only care about the environment and our customer’s health, we are committed to it. We did not just became a green dry cleaner to follow trends, we have always been environmentally friendly, organic and green.
- We care for your garments with all environmentally friendly products, 100% biodegradable, friendly to the environment, healthy, hypoallergenic, non toxic and gentle to your skin.
- We do not use industrial boilers in our stores.
- We recycle everything we can, from our hangers to our garment bags and our trash.
- We are part of a community in which we serve the environment by planting trees every month.
- But more than anything, we are constantly educating ourselves and increasing our green efforts in every way we can.
What do you mean when you say quality cleaning?
- We hand iron each item to perfection, we do not use industrial presses that break your buttons and leave permanent wrinkles.
- We handle all our customer’s garments with care, we like to treat your clothes as if they’re ours.
- We spot each and every item to remove every stain, all of our spotting products are hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly as well.
What do you mean when you say convenient?
- We have an ATM Style pick up & drop off window available for all of our customers to use 24 hours a day, meaning you will not have to rush to your cleaners after work. Some cleaners use lockers to make your clothes available but those are only for VIP customers. At OXXO Care Cleaners all our customers are “Very Important Customers”.
We hope that you ask more questions from now on, education is empowerment. At OXXO Care Cleaners we care for the environment and we care about your health.
Follow us on twitter @oxxocarecleaners and tell us about your caring efforts using the hashtag #wecare